--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK Gary -
>
> Please tell us of the acts of racism you suffered or witnessed in AP.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It surprises me that there are people who think Asbury Park doesn¹t
> have any
> > race problems anymore ­ just a small city with everyone living
> alongside
> > each other.  Well, they should follow this Yahoo group for a while.
> The
> > past few weeks have been virtually all race related posts.
> >
> > Maybe it¹s a bigger problem than people think.

I seen Veterans treated unfair because of there skin color.These Veterans who
have treated this past member badly have past away but they did treat him
unfair because of his skin color this was about 7 years ago.This Veteran that
was treated unfair has moved down South.To Kentuckey I believe.

   ~Wisdom of Einstein~
{{The only remedies againest race & prejudice are enlightenment &
education.This is a slow & painstaking process}}

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park N.J.