In a message dated 8/2/2005 2:54:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Are you suggesting that by taking a casual walk around AP we will
witness or experience acts of racism committed by fellow Asbury
Parkers?
No Tom.  We will walk around AP and talk to people about their experiences.  We will not be "attending" one of your walks, we will be making a deliberate effort to meet with people who may have a very different take on racism in Asbury Park than you do.

As for being "a poster-boy" for Asbury Park... I didn't run, nor was I elected, to be a poster boy.  I ran to serve the people of this community and to promote social justice in this city.

Peace, Jim Keady

United state patent United state flag United state patent search
Trademark united state United state quarters Asbury park nj

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS