Does the Liberty Bell make a good profit in Philly? Does a zebra
crossing on Abbey Road in London generate enough revenue to cover
its maintenance? What a ridiculous question. My kids aren't exactly
covering their fair share of the mortgage or their food bills, but
I'm not throwing them out on the street because I'd make a better
profit renting their rooms out as a brothel.

If you get a chance, take a look at the Visitor Books a lot of
merchants have around town. The Visitor's Center on the Boardwalk in
the last 2 weeks has entries from Manchester, England, Houston, TX,
Los Angeles, & Unpronounceable, Sweden. Do you honestly think these
people flew halfway across the world to get their picture taken in
front of C8???

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just wondering:  Did the Pony ever make a good profit?  Butch
owned
> it first I beleive, and I assume he didn't make it because it did
> close.  I don't recall who if anyone owned it between Butch and
> Dominic.  Don't know if Dominic made any money with it either.
>
> Nightclubs in general are tough.  Most don't last.  Anyone have
any
> real facts (not opinion) about whether the Pony was really ever
> profitable?
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM