It's State and Federal law that protects historic resources from
damage
and yet allows for progress and forward looking development. As a
lawyer you really should look into it a bit more thouroughly before
making the comments you recently have denouncing historic
preservation.

I'm sure you can diferentiate beween your personal opinion and the
technical legal realities of the subject. For starters allow me to
recommend searching for the following via the internet:

Historic Preservation Economics
NJ State Preservation Law
Federal Preservation Law
NJ State Redevelopment Law
NJ Smart Growth
National Trust for Historic Preservation

Werner.

to the --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM