"Why don't you move there and let us know.  Tell me of your freedoms
in Communist China."

I love it when right wing extremists find themselves boxed; the
failsafe position, if you don't like it here (in the land of the free)
move.

Tommy what if those of us who believe the founding fathers actually
meant for people to be free, think it one of our obligations to speak
against distortion and untruth?

Despite the malaise that has befallen American politics I've never
heard a voice from the left tell those with whom they disagree to
"love it or leave it"; you're some kind of patriot.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM