Gary,

Regarding your post below: Why must agreeing with someone, like
Rush, mean we are sheep that don't think for ourselves?  In a post
you said you agree with the writings of Edward Bellamy.  Does
agreeing with him make you a sheep who can't think for himself?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM