--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sure Sandy.  You can say it's all the President's fault.  I, of
course,
> refuse to blame President Clinton for Hurricane Andrew.

     Has anyone corrected you yet on this, BB?  Hurricane Andrew
occured under the glorious reign of King Geo. Bush I.  He had a
political hack in charge of FEMA, and as a result proceeded to make a
horrible situation worse.  Bush, Sr.'s aloofness during that
hurricane's devastation has been considered to be one of the factors
in his inability to win a 2nd term.  President Clinton put a non-
partisan professional in charge of FEMA.  His name was James Lee
Witt.  For eight years FEMA ran like a well-oiled machine, until
Sonny Boy, that n'er do well spoiled frat boy, put another hack in
charge of FEMA and then folded FEMA into the department of homeland
security, which he in turn put in the hands of a LAWYER!  So it is
indee very generous of you not to blame Clinton for Hurricane
Andrew.  At least the people in New Orleans know the truth.  Many are
referring to their city as Lake George in honor of the guy who
couldn't possibly have imagined that the levees could be breached
despite books, numerous articles, and programs predicting just that
scenerio.
     If Bush's failures in this area do not amount to active
genocide, they seem to me to be a case of passive "genocide by
neglect".
      And please don't waste your prayers on me.  If I'm headed for
the infernal regions, I'll be sure to say hello to George, Dick,
Karl, Condi (I hope the shoes she bought in Ferragamos in NYC
YESTERDAY are asbestos lined), and the rest of that gang for you.
                                 Frank D'Alessandro

                                            Frank D'Alessandro

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM