Thanks for the correction, Frank!

Now let's see if I can get this right:

Hurricane Andrew:  George H.W. Bush's fault.
Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush's fault.
Hurricane = Bush genocide.

Yup.  Another clear case of "Bush Derangement Syndrome."  Your
hatred of the Bush family has retarded your ability to think clearly.

Fortunately I'm qualified to give you a perscription to fight that.
You need to be Hannitized.  Listen to 77 AM next Monday to Friday
from 3:00 to 6:00 PM.  The truth is the antidote for Bush
Derangement Syndrome.

Feel better Frank.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: