"At last night's Council Meeting the topic of controlling what is
built on public property was discussed."

Curious, was there any discussion of retaining the `improvements'
recently begun by our new found friends of the "Oceanfront
Redevelopment", seeing as how there is no lawful official plan or
permit and may not have been a lawful transfer of title"?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM