--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> that makes it pretty easy to understand.

That's why I term them versions of the PLAN. Both the March 15 and
June 5 versions have the earlier dates on them, so we are not
confusing. What is confusing is how a version of THE PLAN that was
on the city website, sold to hundreds and submitted to two or more
agencies of the state for permits and grants is suddenly disavowed.
Moreover, we are now being told that three years ago everyone was
told that the June version coud not be the plan. While I am still
searching for what is exactly the truth (and I assume that that will
not be found until there are supeonas) what I do know is that if ALL
that the city (through Aaron) says is true, we have a huge amount of
incompetence, starting with the redevelopment attorney.

You simply cannot color it any other way. And Tom, as you said to me
personally, all of this found at the exact moment someone (me) says
that you may be able to get a few bucks to allow them to build C-8
up again.

It is simply not clear WHAT the city's position is regarding the
rebuilding of C-8 now that it has to be demolished even in light of
(if) the March 15 version (with amendments) is the official plan.
That is why I have sent a letter to Reidy and councilmembers that
the city and the council individually go on the record with their
position(s). I have also asked that Aaron go on the record in
explaining this morass. I will also submit that and other requests
on the record at tomorrow's council meeting. What I am trying to do
is build a record for investigation. We'll get it clear once and for
all with no wriggle room. As far as I am concerned those days are
over in AP. If you think all I am doing is posting here and speaking
at council meetings, you don't know me.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM