On 1/25/06 4:33 PM, "Joe D'Andrea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 8:50 PM +0000 1/25/06, bluebishop82 wrote:
>> ...I've
>> warned the world about liberal judges that have no respect for
>> private property rights and make up laws.  Liberals gave us Kelo,
>> and now their pinko-commie disrespect for private property rights
>> coninues at a local level with this decision.

Gotta say I was amazed by that Supreme Court decision.  As soon as I heard
it I thought it was the right-wingers doing it so big businesses could
trample on the little guy.  I couldn't believe the liberals voted for it.

The idea of private ownership is not really a conservative or liberal idea -
it's the backbone of America, imo.