--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Wait untill the state stops paying the bill for these schools.
Income status for the town has increased and will continue to grow and
the new units are build and sold.  Once the state stops paying the
bills, taxes will jump.  Any clues when this could happen?

We discussed the Abbott funding issue last year. I think I saw
somewhere where we are likely safe to 2009-2010. Remember there will be
a revaulation here anyway (100% market value) in 2007 or 2008. What is
particularly important is to remember that the new units will NOT pay
school taxes as that is part of the tax abatement.