--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Without the disclaimer, one can only read the words for what they
are. Besides... the message from Maureen ended up in my "inbox"  before
I also read it on the Asbury Park yahoo group. Since I had been in
communication with both Maureen and Pete Walton over the quality of the
audio (both over-the-internet and later-on-line) this looked like a
personal reply. What should I have thought? While she never indicated
that the complaints -- and I'd characterize my communications as
recommendations and not complaints -- were not valid, she in as much
said they were by her use of the word "perceived".

Humor is not her strong point. Kiss and make up ;)