"I despise the Sopranos.  It is highly offensive to the Italian American community.  James Gandolfini is the "Step n' Fetchit" of the 21st Century.  I hope they put that on his tombstone.
I protest any association, past and present, with that show and this City. This City has a proud Italian American heritage."

i think thats dumb.  beasue before the sopranos tv show came along, the whole italian north jersey mob scene was always talked about it.  it wasnt something that was kept a secret, or something that wasnt joked about. it just so happens a tv show was made about it, and now in that formate.  every religious, or ethnic background is picked at in some way, thats teh american way.   how many jewish jokes were made on the tv shows sienfield?  will and grace  (theres 2 jokes in one with that one...but you dont see gay people complaining about it.. they think its funny)

Yahoo! Mail

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS