--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What standard do you apply to determine who would be good enough
> accomplish this feat, and who would not be good enough?  Show me
the
> yardstick.

Why ask me for the answers? I can assess that on a person by person
basis if it were for me. How would you pick an expert or an attorney
for a specific matter? You see what experience they have.

I am not trying to embarass anyone, but you asked for it. Tell me
what major real estate experience that anyone on the current council
or the one that approved this abortion has? Loffredo selling houses
doesn't count.

The result? They put their faith in a redevelopment attorney who
misled them. They put their faith in developers who HAVE NOT and DO
NOT develop. Their faith was misplaced. They did not have the
training to know when someone was blowing smoke up their asses. They
get an appraisal on the Triangle and can't even understand it,
although it was pretty basic. They don't know when something is real
or crap.

MD Sass is a vulture fund. They don't rescue anyone. Do your
homework. They have no real estate experience either.