"Although "real estate experience" is rather vague, I must wonder if
you believe that only those with such experience should serve on City
Councils.  I also must ask, do you have the requisite skills to
accomplish this feat?  I'm still trying to figure out the measure
here.  Lastly, Andres Duany was the City's professional planner while
this was being negotiated.  By your measurement, does he not meet the
standard?  Because if he doesn't I must say I don't know how the world
develops at all with so few people meeting whatever requirement this
is to negotiate a contract."

Ah ha, the crux of the problem; blind one admits "I don't know how the
world develops at all", not that this is news, seems it was but 6
months ago our local expert on all things right, took a flyer on an
Asbury condo.

Recollection has it that he wondered on these pages whether he'd timed
his buy well; obviously as one of his paper's hated suburbanites, thus
putting his cub reporter reputation in great peril by both moving to
where he, by triCity standards, doesn't belong and speculating as but
one more Johnny come lately, he stood on shaky ground in his attempt
to emigrate to an urban, artistic utopia.

His holiness comes from so far a field that rather than trust the all
wise Jacobson on matters urban, he thinkith that "Andres Duany [might]
meet the standard" of real estate expert.

Seems from this corner of suburbia's utopia that he, who always
justifies his rightness, is so totally devoid of knowledge, experience
and common sense, as to be justly wrong.