--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <lighty@> wrote:
>
> > -- even Tri City should wake up
> > and print some truth once in a while.
>
> Easy there Gary!  You won't find anyone saying triCity did a story
> because they "called in a marker."  There is no such quid pro quo for
> journalism at triCity.  You have to go to the NY Times to find
writers
> of that ilk (see, e.g. Jayson Blair).

i dont know about the entire staff, you i believe but others, jak
jones, s.s. have written articles which i consider personal agendas.
this leaves us with the biggest hoax of all, your  paper trying to get
dunclan oscalion electd to state office, i am so so glad i had 20
relatives living in his district, that 40 swing probably cost him the
election.. what is the saying pay back is sweet, oh so sweet for many
of us in asbury, since he played such an important role in getting
elected in Asbury most of the crooks serving time, butchy,  ray
ray,jimmy c. , etc etc. he got bennet hired, thank god he was not here
long enough to codify our records or we would be broke, you are clean
your paper is not