--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <bluebishop82@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <lighty@> wrote:
> >
> >Hotel California get real Bruce Lee at the Baronet.
>
> hey fred get real you puppy, bruce lee, go back 10 more years , it
was the first and only theatre in the area to show woodstock, the
movie
> bb or should it be bs because none of us oldtimers remember you or
yourclaim to fame, mr asbury park,we grew up here partied here, dont
remember you,from the pool, the bdwalk the arcades etc., later
attended many council meetings, bd. meetings in the 80s , 90s, etc.
dont remember you , you are a living legend in your mind only, you
have been present and vocal since you got your job, god bless you,
west side,drummond  ave. wow thats stretching the true definition
fron the 60s 70s
> oakdorf your sarcasim reminds me of that late great comedian andy
devine, twang your magic twanger FROGGY, peace to all but do not bull
shit someone whos been here longer than all of you, you insult people
like myself, and others such as chico ducky joey p. johnny cag, t
rozza, nicky al, the weathwerman, fat tommy , butch b. , lenny, frank
n.stein, the filiosas, the late d. lewis,spike musto, d. klinger i
could go on for ever, get real guys do not talk about the past unless
you truly lived it which you did not stop wanting to be wannabes like
i said that was the past,i was fortunate enough to lived thru it,
(thank god for  h. bolger) lets go to the future and work together
for a better city, drop the false represntations the egos get real or
continue buying postcards, your choice.