--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wish them all nothing but good luck. Just bring them all of to code
and I'm sure you'll get a CO. As long as the fire safety items and
barrier codes are taken care of why shouldn't they open. That goes
for the Fast Lane too. The codes have change over the past 20 years.

I don't believe at all that the Baronet couldn't open because it was
red. I need to see that in writing. What a lame excuse.

Fred wrote..."

> The new owners of the Fast lanes, Baronet and Bowling Ally. Their
just
> driving of the value, every dollar they put into those buildings
they
> will get at least 2 dollars back. They know what they're doing.
It's
> like buying tax liens you know you'll get your money back with
interest."

> And that is about as wrong a thing as I have read on this board.
The
> bowling alley still belongs to the same
> people  who have owned it  for many years. As for the Fast Lane,
well,
> hopefully the Fast Lane will offset the money that will be lost
> opening The Baronet as a community theater open to everyone who has
an
> artistic dream. There will be kids performing in that theater, that
is
> our ultimate goal. Especially the kids who live in Asbury who don't
ever
> get the chance to see if they have some talent that needs
nurturing.
> Open talent shows, variety shows, educational programs for kids.
>
> In the end, and Fishman has jump started the process, Fishman and
Mayor