"Sorry but the vast majority of RESIDENTS are like me. Speaking of
assholes the people who I talk to think your one by the way you act
and sound at council meetings the only people who clap for you is Rita
Gerry and Maureen, good following. Mr know it all from NY big deal.
Just another carpetbagger."

Like whom; nameless cheerleaders of a developer without financing,
experience or common sense and a council that enabled his taking all
that he wishes, in the hope that 26 years from now the Waterfront
might once again show signs of life.

You claim an audience of "true" Asburians; do you folks have secret
meetings, access by way of decoder rings, where you scan tax rolls for
residents worthy of listening to, or do you simply revel in the
ignorance which is your bliss?

Don't know where they keep the list but my name certainly belongs with
those clapping for Dan,