Depends on your definition of "Eminant Domain proceedings."  I try
to be pragmatic with the definition and not so technical.

In Neptune they had Jewell Marketing help them with a big Press
Conference where the Township got to assert that they are doing
their redevelopment without eminant domain proceedings.

I must disagree.  When the town officials and thier appointed
redeveloper contact a property owner (who has no intentions of
selling) and tell them that their property is in a new redevelopment
plan, and eminant domain can be used, and will be used, so "you may
as well sell it to us now before we have to take from you,"  to
me "eminant domain proceedings" have certainly begun.  That is so
despite the technicalities of certain paperwork being temporarily
held back while they "negotiate."

I believe that to be the stage of the "proceedings" Fasano is faced
with right now.

<bluebishop82@>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > What proceedings?
> >

> > Recent eminant domain proceedings against all of Pat Fasano's
> > properties
> >

> The city hasn't actually commenced eminent domain proceedings
against
> Fasano's properties but has taken the first step in obtaining
> appraisals of the properties. I know in one instance that Molliver
has
> once again appraised a property for less than its purchase price.
Shame.