> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:

As you can figure out I'm happy about all three. This city is 10 times
better than it was 25 years ago I know you think it should be 20 times
better but it is what it is. You dump AP Partners and we will be back
25 years. If this city doesn't get at the very least 1,000 units up
within the next 2 years we are in big trouble. Do the numbers. You can
afford it most if not all can't.

 The same old council same Partners oh yes the same  AGREEMENT!