In a message dated 4/18/2006 7:53:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Isn't Paradise going to get the same amount of parking spaces in the
parking garage that's going to be built on the same lots? As for Rita
isn't she going to make good money and be relocated? Tell the whole
truth Gerry. If Keady was at the meeting his vote would have meant
nothing. Can't you count yet? You need 3 votes. Stick to flipping
properties, boy that sounds familiar. I guess some people are
following your lead.

The same old council same Partners oh yes the same  AGREEMENT!
Re: 2nd Ave Property -  Eminent Domain

Purchased by the Orlando Family for $575,000.00
The city's appraiser wants the Partners to only pay about $325,000.00 because their of the opinion that AP land only when up because of redevelopment. Remember, we have an expert on local real estate market on the council. I believe he made some wise investment during this real estate boom.
Maybe Mr. Lofferdo will enlighten the group.

Remember he was uncomfortable with me at a friend's house hosting his re-election fund raiser, but not upset when Fishman was at his first fund raiser. I gave to one of his running mate's campaign.

This story, if true, makes my stomach churn. Where is the
constitutional principle of "just compensation" that the pro-ED
people seem to focus on? These people are being bankrupted by the
redeveloper.

This story needs bigger national attention. At the very least, the
mortgage company, or even the Mortgage Bankers Association, should
be made aware that their investment in Asbury Park is being
threatened. Imagine the loss to all residents and to the new units
if major banks refuse to lend in Asbury because of the predatory
practices of the developer. Although, that would be an interesting
battle to have a major corporation with deep pockets fighting this.

Does anyone have any markers to call in at 60 Minutes?

See what I can do. But remember, it would be a limited number of
property owners, that is only those whose property are to be
condemned. It is most troubling in the case of those who own homes.
At a prior council meeting, Bruno, in response to Mrs. K's plea not
to condemn her home, he assured "long-time" APers that they would be
protected. However, he went out of his way to say the same
protection would not be afforded purchasers who bought in recent
years, I asume after the MOU. I guess caveat emptor. What ever
happened to equal protection under the law. I'll try to contact the
homeowner and their attorney to verify the initial offer. I hear
Moliver is doing appraisals on Sewall today.

If he is using "their" numbers, he might as well sit in his office and
write the reports. No sense in wasting the gas to drive by.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS