In fact, Asbury Partners blew it big time. When they got their deal and
every developer around came through AP, they chased them away with
ridiculous demands. Now, the market has changed, things have changed,
and the projects that are going are remnants from the past.
deja vu all over again?
I hope not.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM