Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: On liverpool -
one guy, ill informed, says we all hate bennies. I hate some bennies, same as I hate some politicians. But, in general, I love bennies, the more the merrier. They support us. They come to shows and eat in our restaurants etc. It is the people who do not make their money, or who don't care if the hard working restauranteurs and club owners make any money that hate bennies. Maybe if he were selling instead of giving away his magazine that harsh bennie critic would change his tune.

I’m not sure exactly what you’re talking about.  I’ve said that the bennies are vital to the local economy.  I would rather have this area become a bigger tourist region than a smaller one, so I’m confused about how I am a critic of them.

The people who trash the beach, urinate on people’s yards, leave beer cans throughout the town — they are the bennies.

People who come to the area to have a nice weekend or summer vacation are tourists.

That’s how I view it.  But I know this area couldn’t survive without the bennies as well as the tourists.  If you’re gonna complain about someone saying something about bennies get the facts straight.  I’m critical of the actions of the bennies but welcome tourists.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS