--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That¹s how I view it.  But I know this area couldn¹t survive without
the
> bennies as well as the tourists.  If you¹re gonna complain about
someone
> saying something about bennies get the facts straight.  I¹m critical
of the
> actions of the bennies but welcome tourists.

For the record Gary, I understand what you were saying and I know you
are not critical. But is it is okay with everyone, could we stop using
the word bennies? We are utlimately relative "newcomers" to where ever
we are no matter how long you've been there. Some one who owns a home
somewhere no matter how long they stay there is a homeowner and not a
tourist.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM