It wasn't a benys who pissed on the baronet this morning, it was
homeless vagrant. and it's not benys who piss on homeowners lawns after
they leave the bar, it's locals, a~~holes who don't give a shit about
anybody. The embracing of tourists, the embracing of those daredevils
brave enough to invest their hard earned money in a rotting corpse of a
city like asbury do not deserve scorn such as what  jimmy bruno laid on
a taxpayer after a council meeting 4 weeks ago. calling a
taxpayer/homeowner a cocksucking carpetbagger is about as low as a
deputy mayor can go, besides gloating over condemning the kingsley deli
and screwing a long time asbury park citizen who has done more for the
people of asbury park than bruno can ever even dream of doing. what
asbury needs, among all the multitudes of necessities, is as many benys
as possible to visit ap this summer. the last thing asbury needs in the
near future are new hi-tech parking meters. Just ask Lovely Rita.
Anyone know why I am spelling it benys?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM