"Larry has had his hands up his ass for 4 years. Good to see they
consider the historic buildings as assets, but they better be
substantially completed before 2010. I am put off by the big COULD be
operating by 2010. As to free beaches, let Asbury Partners/Marquette
front the money to the city and the get it back from the retailers.
…some would want Partners to maintain the beach then. That's a problem
(city jobs). Plus we have seen how they maintain things, and if they
do, they'll start thinking they own the beach too. How about residents
and homeowners get on the beach free and everybody else pays?"

Larry's hands have been very busy milking every nickel in site; if he
now considers the historic buildings an asset; I suggest it's only for
the short term –next few years– after which he faces major
expenditures to restore that which he knows not what to do with.
After which be on the lookout for a provident outbreak of fire, which
will maximize his assets.

As to free beaches (and parking), Asbury needs the draw; keep it free
till demand threatens availability then revisit price.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM