--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This was just forwarded to me by a friend. I did a little research
before posting to see if it's
> legit, and it does appear to be;
>
> "NJ is starting up a 30 day speeding ticket rally. From what I
> hear, every trooper assigned to this has to hand out 1 ticket
every
> 10 to 20 minutes. They will be focusing in around this area so
> watch out.

NEVER plead guilty to a speeding ticket. They can never prove it. It
is financially unfeasible for them to do so. They not only must
bring to court the certificate for the calibration of the device
(laser, rader, etc.) but must also bring the certificate for the
facility doing the calibration as well as the certificate for the
calibration of the speedometer it was tested against (and the
certificate for the speedometer and the facility that calibrated
it). They just cannot do it. Say nothing else but ask for that
proof. They have to prove you guilty of a specifica speed and just
not "going too fast."

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM