Any of you see any studies as to what roughly that percentage would work out to re: a national sales tax to replace income tax?

I'm curious.

Most of the flat income tax proposals I saw would be about the same I pay now....but without having all the 'funny money' totals before I itemize and take deductions and match the schedule with the remainder.

Anything is better than what we have now