--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From SUFA'a first paragraph of their "Business Flier" as found on
> there web ste today - >
>
> Please join us to STOP the establishment of The Market Street
Mission
> in Asbury Park.  Our tiny city currently hosts seven (7) homeless
> shelters and soup kitchens to serve OUR OWN homeless community.

> They have changed their "fact sheet" - my guess is that it was on
the
> advice of counsel. I have the original if anyone wants it. They
> probably overlooked this bit of misinformation and I bet it will
be
> changed as soon as they read this.

It should be changed. It is clear to the group that there are no
homeless shelters per se in AP. There are several soup kitchens and
I believe boarding houses/hotels that take in the homeless. It
should be corrected. That may be sloppiness but not purposeful
misinformation. If it is I want no part of it.