You ARE a NEWBIE, if you don't know that I was also, on the Wesley
Lake Commission, too and since you DIDn't know which BoardS I sat on,
I certainly won't tell YOU!  You're right, that Madonnas sat 1 block
back, but I've only been there once, before they tore it down!  You're
so SMART. YOU figure it out! Newbie!