--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You ARE a NEWBIE, if you don't know that I was also, on the Wesley
> Lake Commission, too and since you DIDn't know which BoardS I sat on,
> I certainly won't tell YOU!  You're right, that Madonnas sat 1 block
> back, but I've only been there once, before they tore it down!  You're
> so SMART. YOU figure it out! Newbie!
>
>gee thanks for telling me im right, newbie, babie, dont care what yoou
call me was just trying to be factual, as far as the wesley lake
commission, probably not 2 people in town who could tell you whos on it
without looking it up, all including you deserve credit for giving of
your time, as far as my question which board, since you added the s i
guess it wasnt adjustments, if 41 years makes me a newbie so be it,
peace