--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was referring to the condos at the east end of cookman.  I drive  past the
> site at least
once a week and have not noticed much  change.  Also, we have had some pretty
crappy
weather as of late  and there is no weather stripping covering the plywood.
---------------------

Just to clarify the subject line for you,  the Wesley Grove project is not one
of Asbury Partners'
construction sites. It is a Westminster Communities project.

I have also noticed a stoppage of progress. Just a handfull of personel on the
site. Not a good
sign.

Regarding the weather proofing, that is a significant issue. The exterior shell
should have
been weather proofed a long time ago.

Wood exposed to the wet conditions we have had will develope mold, fungus and
mildew
problems.

Werner