--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On the other hand, Steinbachs incredibly slow revival remains a
mystery to me.
> How many decades is that going to take?

Sackman is biding his time because the market basically sucks. I
have it on good sources.

> One thing that hasn't changed is the level of crime.
> Last night,  I took my dog for a walk on the boardwalk, and I was
approached by a guy asking
> for money, but he also gave me a full rundown on his criminal
past, and his sob story about
> being rejected for housing in a number of places including Ft.
Monmouth because of his
> record.

The Market Street mission will probably takes this slug and others
of his ilk.

> that didn't stop him from shadowing me on my way home.
> On Sat, I saw a women take a piss or crap in Library Square Park.
> Last night, I saw a black pickup truck circle my block over and
over.
> I wonder what he was looking for?

Carry a cell phone. You should have called the police for all three
instances. Better safe than sorry. The truck probably let someone
out to cop drugs and was riding around to pick them up after they
scored. I see it all the time. More than twice around the block and
I call the cops.