--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I went to last weeks council meeting, and voiced my concern over
condition of the AP
> Partners construction sites...the same ones I raised concerns
directly to Hugh Lamie about.

I couldn't make it although I told you I would attend and bring up the
Lamle responses. Good for you. We'll ask at the next meeting for an
update.

> Of course, Lamie said to me that this is what construction sites look
like.

Asbury Partners is a lost cause. Look at the sites not under
construction. If someone keeps their bedroom in terrible condition what
do you think their garbage looks like? The Fish brothers nd Lamle
wouldn't tolerate it near their homes. There is no reason why we should
have to bear with it. Asbury Partners should treat us as they would
like to be treated. But that is an impossible request. They only know
one thing - get what they can with giving as little as possible in
return. Larry's wife (Art's Ice on the BW) should be running the show.
She is nice but has bought hook line and sinker into Larry's bs. A few
weeks ago I had to bite my tongue hearing a conversation of hers. She
said Larry asked her and her father-in-law (Art - Larry's dad) to open
the store to create some life on the BW. While I like Larry's wife, I
would rather have real development. The effort on the BW by Asbury
Partners is laughable.