> > The current development is pro-residential, not pro kids.
>
> So what do we get, a bunch of old white stiffs like you and mean?
> ain't ready for the grave yard just yet. I like to hear kids
playing
> outside. Is this going to be an age-restricted community?
>
> > Pro-kids will come with the redevelopment of the Southwest side
of
> town.
>
> Oh yeah, THOSE people always have a lot of children anyway. I
don't
> want to use the R word and insult you, but that is sort of what it
> sounds like to me. Can we arrest anyone under 40 that crosses the
> tracks?

Dan the man, now you are confusing me.

I made the point that our beachfront redevelopment won't benefit
kids, but a West Side redevelopment will help kids (I base that on
their currently being very few Asbury kids living on the beach
today, compared the West side where there are many; probably most
live there).

You are disagreeing with that?  By disagreeing with that, are
suggeting that our Beachfront redevelopment will help kids and West
Side Redevelopment won't help kids?

Or are you suggesting we should ignore the West Side and not
redevelop it?

As I said, you have me confused here.