Tom

Your answer about Barney Frank makes no sense. When I ask what makes
you shudder to think where Barney Frank wears his ring, you respond
that people, both straight and gay, wear rings in strange places (i.e.,
nose, ears, etc.). I think you were referring originally to Pallone
kissing the ring on Barney's finger. When I asked if you shuddered to
think where the Pope may wear hisring(since it is custom to kiss his
ring) you respond that the Pope doesnot wear a nostril ring. So I asked
(which you have not answered) does Barney Frank wear a nostril ring? Is
that what makes you shudder or were you referring to some other placeon
his body? Stop ducking the question and answer point blank what is it
about Barney Frank that led you to make that remark? Will you answer
truthfully?