I noticed this character signed on as a new member less than a month
ago and already he is "god" of the forum.  It would be my modest
proposal to send him down the road of "asbury steve" to his own
forum.

I for one have chosen to ignor people who will not truly identify
themselves.  "Get thee behind me, 'Mr. Potatoe Head.'"

LOL
KB