put it this way...i have lived in town all my life and NEVER stepped
foot in that dumpy deli...it has always been a scary place. do i feel
bad? nope...she will get alot more than she paid for that dump, and a
lot more that she would have 5 years ago...why doesnt she cut a deal
to bring her a business to the boardwalk when she sells if she cares
about asbury so much? she will get plenty...there will be no crying
for rita

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> > >

> Dan Dan Dan if there were no redevelopement she would get nothing
for
> that property. She'll get good money.
>

> do you disagree that this has been a hangout for whores and
> > drugies
> > > for years?
> >
> > The whole town is. I constantly call the police when I see them
> walk
> > by. I have been at Rita's many times and have never seen here
> > encourage anyone who looks criminal to hangout in her place or in
> > front of her store. In fact I have seen Rita confront people who
> > look like troublemakers. She's a great lady. It's sad to see her
> get
> > such a raw deal. People have put their blood and sweat into
places
> > over the years and can't even get what the market would bear. If
> she
> > and others were not facing condemnation she could get a very
pretty
> > price and it wouldn't hurt you, me or anyone else in this town.
It