Thanks Sharon and Hinge - hugs to you!!
I'm sorry this board has had to contend with this jerk, Rolemover,
rollover, or is it roll them over?? Sounds like a campaign slogan,
doesn't it? Whoever he is, he sounds like a politician who's very
happy to have Nancy reporting on Asbury.
You know, Rolemover, it's commonly accepted in the biz that there
should be a healthy adversarial relationship between elected
officials and the press.
BTW why haven't you answered my email, Role...???
Maureen - still not afraid to use my real name - Nevin

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't laugh!  Jealous? Of what?  Fired?  One door closes and
another
> opens!  Nothing against Nancy, but SHE doesn't always get it right,
> either!  Just as they didn't get it right on Keady either!  Pitiful
> apologies, compared to the ink used, on "getting" him!  I don't
think
> Maureen has anything to be worried about.  We need more like her!
> My 2 cents!
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> >
> > you wish you could be the reporter that nancy sheilds is...dont
> > forget you were fired from your newspaper job...you are a bitter
> > woman and a trouble maker...you call your radio show reporting?
YOU