I repeat: Where is the confirmation from Madison Marquette?
A reporter Not yielding to pressure from city hall would call MM to
finish out the story.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The article said:
>
> "I expect that the deal between Madison Marquette and Asbury
Partners will be finalized in the next 40 days, and we expect to
bring that agreement to the city in that time frame," Larry Fishman,
chief operating officer of Asbury Partners, said on Wednesday.