From: radio881gal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2006 9:34:09 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Madison Marquette

Shields wrote her article today about Madison Marquette coming on board
without the benefit of having covered the Planning Board meeting this
week, during which Fishman told the board the MM deal was still 35 - 45
days out.
I'm still trying to figure out how in the world she could write a
report about an outfit ready to pump $150 million into a waterfront
redevelopment, in a down market, and not get a comment from them - not
even a no-comment from them. Fishman and Bruno she quotes. Hmm, would
they have any reason to want to say MM is onboard? Hmm, can you think
of just one?
And they call it reporting...
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio