[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   wrote:

I wasn't trying to start a flame war  with you.

Nor I with you.
=======================
What Flaming is:
Flaming is when a person goes into a chat  room, forum, discussion or email
and deliberately causes offense to someone by  personal attacks and insults,
not just their opinions but everything, their  personality, their lifestyle,
their family and friends even if they have never  met the person or know
anything
about them.

What Flaming isn't:
Someone placing their views, opinions on  a discussion even if they disagree
with another's point of view. A simple way to  put it is if the disagreement
is about the person views on the specific topic  and not an attack on the
person in general, it is not classified as  flaming
_http://articles.syl.com/quickfactsinternetflaming.html_
(http://articles.syl.com/quickfactsinternetflaming.html)
Sometimes, serious...disagreements online are described casually  as "flame
wars" even when the major participants are making useful and  informative
points and, largely, not flaming....Partly, terming such a  discussion a "flame
war" seems to be due to faulty or distorted memory of the  discussion
itself:....
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_war_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_war)
I acknowledge that my responses are at times quite  lengthy.  My intent is to
be thorough in a single post.  The  single phrase or single sentence response
seems inadequate.  For example,  your simple question, out of the blue, could
be construed as  "flamebait."
The simple  answer to your question is no, I haven't had a response from
Pallone.  I do  intend to follow up with his office(s), but that is low on my
priority list of  things to do.  I'm still shamefully basking in schadenfreude
since  the last election.

========Original  Message========
    Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Schlockmeister Columns  Date: 12/7/2006 4:52:28
P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

Holy Cow Mario. It was a simple question. I only brought it up
because he  didn't come to the Springwood Avenue meeting and he was
invited to it, so it  made me think of that. I wasn't trying to
start a flame war with  you.

Just forget I asked.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Mari

> On 12/7/2006 at 11:06:43 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
> justifiedright@ justifiedr
>

> Mario you had indicated that you would post here about
Congressman  Pallone's
> response to your inquire [sic]regarding the statement he made
about Asbury
> Park. Did he ever respond to you?
>

> I could choose to see the above as a "monkey question" and  ignore
it.

> Instead, I'll label it a "leading question" and  respond with a
few of my own:

> 1. Did you ever send the $100  check to the veterans'
organization? See
__http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:/_
> (_http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:_
> __http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:/_
> (_http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:_
>
> 2. Did you ever make a retraction or an apology to Keady? See
> __http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:/_
> (_http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:_
>
> 3. In last week's column, you referred to the AP Chamber of
Commerce as
> "Bastards," "Communist Heathens," under "an idiot  spell"
of "witches," guilty of
> "Politically Correct bullshit," and  you threatened to spit in the
eye of
> anyone wishing you "Happy  Holidays."
>
> A. Did you intend that column to be a model of the  "Judeo-
Christian"
> values which you claim progressives lack?
>
> B. You ended that column with "Praise Jesus." How is that
different
> from the Islamic fascists who shout "Praise Allah!" to justify
violence, verbal
> or otherwise?
>
> C. If you intended  that column to be amusing, weren't you
aware of the
> commandment  "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in
vain"?

>  D. Aren't you aware that "holidays" comes from "holy days"?
>
> 4.  You always defend the rights of anonymous posters who,
coincidentally,
> always seem to agree with you although on a more intemperate and
vicious level:
> an intriguing connection. (A leading statement not  unlike those
you make in
> your columns: e.g., Zinn, assassination,  Keady; e.g., Hitler,
secular school
> boards; et al.)
>
>  ============  ======  ======  ======  ======  ======
>  Re: Pallone
>
> Who was the reporter, Tommy? And where is it  recorded? Lots of
quotes in
> the Press article. Not one mention of  the sensational sentence
you used in
> your column! No red herrings.  The reporter and where recorded?
You repeated
> the quote twice in  your column for shock value, so I'll repeat my
questions
> for  emphasis too: Who was the reporter? Where is it recorded?
> __http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:/_
> (_http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:_
>
> You printed the following as a direct quote, i.e., the exact
words of
> Pallone: "I'm not going to bat in a city where I don't  have a
good relationship
> with the mayor."
>
> How  about these for leading questions? Does this say more about
our mayor
> than it does about the congressman? What are the details about
that  poor
> relationship? Did the congressman get the same treatment from
our elected
> officials as Councilman Keady gets?
>
>  Final leading question: I voted for these city officials, but
see where
> your provocations push people like me. I'll buy a round of
drinks  on the day
> those officials formally distance themselves from your  tactics.
>
> Happy Holidays
>
> ========Original  Message===== ==
> Subj: [AsburyPark] Mario: Pallone Response? Date:  12/7/2006
11:06:43
> A.M. Eastern Standard Time From:  _justifiedright@ A.M.
> (mailto:justifiedri (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@_As_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) _