Gary,

I guess like everyone else on this board, I have my law enforcement
sources too.

A count was taken, and the number they came up with was 15 Bloods. 2
years ago.  However, it was understood that the Bloods was the fastest
growing gang, so I'll say there is likely more now (minus 5 that are
recently deceased/in jail).  But 200? Not unless they recruit faster
than Notre Dame Football.

Think about it.  The High School has about 480 kids.  If there were 200
Bloods, then you add in the rest of the gangs, you would pretty much be
indicting the entire High School population as gang members. Sure some
are out of high school, but for there to be that many gang members,
many would be in High School too.

That's just not correct.

I also don't know how counts are taken, so the 15 number is probably
just as unreliable as the Keady 200.

I'm betting there are a number of kids claiming to be gang members that
truly are not.  Not out there doing crimes.

Anyway, I still say there is nothing to fear.  If there was, then the
solution lies in my column this week.  Actually, the fact that what I
put in my column is not being done suggests to me that I'm correct,
this area is not as laden with gang members as certain people famously
proclaimed.  If it were, they'd be doing what is in Justified Right
this week.