--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't remember anyone getting beat to death at the boat show, the
> flower show or the ceramics show when I was a kid.  We have to lose
> the $2.00 beer, throw up in the gutter type of rock 'n roll
> entertainment in Asbury Park.  Those kinds of people don't spend
any
> money here anyway.  They come in, go to a concert, pee on the lawn
> and leave, perhaps stopping to beat someone to death on the way out.
>
> Good riddance.

Asbury Lanes keeps them in check, um? Trouble like that at the Wonder
Bar - no. Are those places run by Partners? No. Where are these types
attracted? Pony and Deep. Who runs them? Partners. You reap what you
sow. Typical classy way they do everything. You love them Tom.

If this happened at a non-Partners bar the license would be pulled in
a NY minute. Partners owns the city government.