--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suspect that due to your more affable personality as compared to
> mine, people will accept the explanation from you.  I do, because I
> understand the disctinction intellectually, not just because of your
> amiable manner.

Surely you jest, Tommy.  I suspected you would accuse me of being
Clintonian and arguing about what the meaning of "is" is.  Clinton is
one of my heroes, you know.

> Can you share with us his writing that you find so offensive so that
> we may judge for ourselves?
>
> Is he the one involved in writing those little four or six page
> booklets about the Board of Ed I've seen in the past?  The ones that
> bear the Sonnier household as the place of printing?
>
> I've seen those booklets, and they are quite disturbing. In fact, I
> got the whole "racist and homophobic" feeling after reading them. Is
> that his writing?

No, Tommy, those are not the writings and/or statements I referred to.
 The ones you cited were from Brother Joseph Sonnier.  The style and
content are consistent, however.  I'll try to dig some of these up.
                                 Frank D'Alessandro