--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are several ways to read Frank's post below.
>
> One way is to say that Garrett didn't abide by some deal that was
> made against Hopson in the executive session.
>
> Even still, I don't understand how you paint Garrett poorly and
> speak glowingly of the other yes voters of Sanders, Brewington and
> Smallwood.  They all voted the same way on the same guy.  I don't
> get your nuanced distinction.
>
> The defense of Robert's vote is a double edged sword.  One could
> argue he does not vote his conscious from what you say.  I'm not
> saying that is true, but your post makes the case.
>
> Perhaps the 5 who voted for this guy just don't share your view of
> him?
>
> I still want to see the racist/homophobe proof.  Serious charges
> need serious proof.
>
> i was going to respond to franks post, but you summed up my
questions or thoughts perfectly, i totally disagree with why robert
voted yes but hey that his nickel, the only thing i would add is
thank you frank for answering the questions, and when will the closed
exec. minutes become public, i dont believe it should be too long,
doesnt seem to be any litigation going on