From: asburycheech <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:34:39 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: School Waste

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> wrote:

> In the press today a story about school waste. At the end it says
other schools will be looked at in the spring. Will be interesting to
see what is found in Asbury.

Couldn't agree with you more. The State will be doing meticulous
audits in all Abbott districts in which state funds account for more
than 80% of budget. So Asbury is on that list. It cannot happen too
soon.
Frank D'Alessandro
PS I'm a board member, but cannot and do not speak for the board.