Hey Fred did you see the station's antenna? Did you see the other 1000 watts
antennas on the same block?

Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com,
Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

You said you didn't talk to anybody about the stations problem but
Maureen said she DID talked to you about it. I guess you forgot about
that.

There was no insinuation, there were however responses that jumped to
their defense.

> 2fine4u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I don't see where anyone
has said it was the Council! You're
> insinuating it, or taking a guess? Did I miss something?
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@>
wrote:

> > I don't think that the AP City Council had anything to do with it
> because if they had an inclination towards this they would have done
> something long ago. To be honest I think they would have tried to
> approach this on a local level.
> >
> > Someone, somewhere, with connections, in high places has something
> to do with this. This wasn't done by commitee. This didn't just
happen
> it never has in the past. Yes it did in this case but why? For what
> reason? What did they do it?
> >
> > What the FCC did in this case would be analogous to the FBI
> (Federal Law Enforcement) coming in and taking your car. You didn't
> violate any laws, and you never heard from them again with no
explanation.

> > If this is plausible to you then what the FCC did is plausible too
> and I don't want to get into a discussion about the Patriot Act.
> >

> > justifiedright <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon
> <tvnetdude2000@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The FCC just doesnt do this on their own and for no reason. Not
> >
> > Um...'cept this time? 'Cause you are asserting they are doing it
now.

> > Mike if you say something is amiss, I'm not going to argue. I
will
> > argue with you when you say that the cause of that something is
> > anything untoward by our City Councilmembers.
> >
> > I vouch for them. I know Jimmy John and Kevin for quite sometime
> > and I'd bet my life they aren't corrupt.
> >
> > I've served with Ed Johnson in the past and he is a very
honorable
> > fellow that I'd vouch for too.
> >
> > That leaves Jim Keady. In my estimation in the short time I've
> > known him, I think he'd chew his own leg off rather than do
> > something unethical. I vouch for him too.
> >
> > I'll accept your premise that something is wrong. I'm calling
> > shenanigans that it was a councilmember's doing.
> >
> > Those 5 are my guys.
> >
> > That's not my guys doing something wrong.
> >
> > Not my guys.
> >
> > No way.

> > Don't pick lemons.
> > See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

The fish are biting.